Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hello!

My name is Diana and I'm a 20 year old student with buckets of creativity and way too much energy. I have an immense drive for the new and exciting, new experiences are the highlight of my day no matter the size of them.

Time and time again, I've tried to channel my creative energies through many different outlets and my most successful, in terms of how satisfied I was with my content was my first blog. Unfortunately, it was a shared blog so it did not work out very well.


So, today I give birth to this new baby blog Sandiana (me) Blogs. Ideally, this will be a daily diary featuring moments in my life, outfits of the week's and tips and tricks for beauty, fashion, fitness and lifestyle. Basically, welcome to me life is all I can say.

Today, I'm plagued with the guilt of my shopping addiction, although I don't regret my most recent beauty purchases for a second.

First, getting the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette 
and then, beautiful lippies from MAC
(Lipstick: Stone, Lip Liner: Chestnut)

So, you could say I've been in the mood to slay!
anyways, that's been enough for my introduction.
See you all soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment