Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bahama Momma

Today, I'm breaking my leave of absence with a very serious topic. THRIFTING. I know, not exactly ground breaking stuff here. But, it's something I've been under rating for years.
I used to love thrifting, but somewhere along the line I got lazy (and honestly wasteful with my money). But, I've been so into the "Dad Closet" trend that I had to go back and rekindled my love with thrifting.


If you don't know what I mean by "Dad Closet", I mean oversized, vintage, effortless pieces that are comfy with a little edge to it. I went to my local value village and bought about 7 or 8 tee shirts for like $25 and it was miraculous.


Not only have I been getting my shit straight, I just got all four of my wisdom teeth removed. So, post-Op I had really no interest in wearing anything that wasn't comfy. So I chose this oversized tacky tourist shirt with a short pair of cutoffs poking out. Of course to kick up my street cred a little, I paired it with classic all white Nike Air Force One's.













Let me know in the comments if you'd want to see a series on thrifted pieces
See yah soon,
Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment