Monday, September 26, 2016

Falling for Autumn!

It's finally fall, my favourite season of the year!! it means cozy clothes, halloween, thanks giving and thennnn CHRISTMAS. I know we're a good way away from that, holiday season, but there's something about the temperature drop that I can't help but love!


You may also notice, I've gone much much darker with my hair. After having a balayage for a few months I wanted to try something completely new and out of the box. Literally, I bought a blue black box dye hair colour and gave myself a little make over. Since my hair was so light right before, it turned out almost navy coloured and it's been so much fun to get used to over the past few days.


The weather right now is at the, mild shiver in the morning and mild sweat in the afternoon, mark. Knowing how to dress for this is practically impossible, but the more layers you have, the more likely you are to get it right.



I broke out my burgundy and my thigh-high riding boots for the occasion of what felt like the first day of fall to me. If you know Canadian weather, there's never any stability in it, so I decided to take advantage of the day I had.

T-shirt Dress: H&M | Cardigan: Le Chateau
Bag: Marley Lilly | Boots: Chinese Laundry


I can't wait to be able to start throwing scarves and capes into the mix of things as well!
What's your favourite fall must have?

See yah soon,
Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment