Friday, May 27, 2016

Victoria Day Weekend


The Canadian start of summer was the weekend before American Memorial Day weekend this year. But, the weather decided to bless us with a gorgeous weekend and we kicked off the summer perfectly.





 I love hosting events and my friends have gotten used to the varying themes my "fiesta's" usually entail. This weekend, it was a Victoria Day Tailgate. This means mason jar drinks and sweet tea to chase. Our friends have gotten so comfortable in my home and our usual anticks that the growing years seem like nothing!





Not only that, but we've gotten more comfortable I'm knowing what's necessary for everyone to feel the most comfortable. A relaxed environment with food drinks and good music is the perfect recipe. A close friend has been the honorary DJ for years and my parents have been kind enough to offer up our home as the venue all these years.

























With a bit of a hang over and a lot of sun, we woke up the Monday and head to beach in my topless Jeep. (After cleaning up the wreck that was left from the night before) The idea started with a drunk text to my best friend Monica at 4 am saying we should go to the beach. The hung over reply of "want to go today?" was all we needed to grab our bikini's and head off.



All-in-All it was a gorgeous weekend with great times and great friends. If the summer is a reflection of how this was at a glance of the great weather, I can't wait and I'm ecstatic to share it with you.

see yah soon
xx
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment