Monday, May 2, 2016

Planner Preferences

For those of you who don't know, I'm a planner ADDICT. As a matter of fact, I'm addicted to pretty much anything stationary related; if we're being honest. Planner's seem to give my scattered brain some sanity. So, after using my Kate Spade Planner for the past year, I'll tell you why I'm off the moon about trying the MAMBI Happy Planner. None the less, Both of them will cover the next six months. So, I'll also be trying to balance the (in)practicality of having two planners. 

Here's a little run down of the two of them, 
They're both 18 months and start with a preview of the two years. That's about where the similarities end. 
The Kate Spade Planner ran from 2015-2016 and it's a horizontal planner which has a month overview and then a weekly view. Between months, there are simply polka-dot pages as dividers that give a lot of room for personalizing and decorating.
Being a full-time student in university who also is on a school team, and works, and has a social life, I found bullet points to be the only functional way to pencil things in. I like to add in the time and location and found this to fit quite awkwardly.
That is what started my hunt for a vertical planner. 
and then I found the "Me and My Big Ideas" Happy Planner!
This one runs from 2016-2017 but has custom rings that allow for inserts additional pages to be popped in. Literally. 
Aside from being extremely customizable, the planners themselves come in plenty of variations to really match your style. They're also newly available to Michael's Canada! and that means couponnnss. The Planner hasn't started just yet, but I'm dying to try it out!  


Can't wait to review which one works best for me,
see yah soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment