Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring Cleaning Tips: Bedroom Edition for the Hoarder Type


This is generally what my bed looks like when it has been tidied. Although rare, it's a beautiful sight. So that's how I'm going to start off today's post.

  1. Start with your bed. If you’re anything like me, There will be heaps of stuff at the foot of your bed. 90% of it clothes and perhaps some headphones or chargers. Either way, put all of those things back in their homes and Clear that cozy area of everything and anything that isn’t an active aid to your sleep. 
  2. The Floor. I’m usually not much worse than a line of up bags and shoes I’ve been using, but even that can get out of control. Again this is something that shouldn’t have anything on it; other than the obvious. Even if you can vaguely put these things where they belong, once you get to that section of your room it’ll be easier to put it in its proper place. 
  3. Your Desk/Vanity. I have Both, some may use one for the two purposes. I kept them under the same category anyway since they can both generally be cleaned up using the same train of thought. “Where is this supposed to go?” if you think, “trash” or “in the mug that holds my pencils,” then it’s quite obvious where it should go. If you don’t know, set it aside and give it a home once everything else has been cleaned up.

    Any other table tops such as dressers or night stands should generally use the same rule of thumb. I know at least, from my own experience, they all have a habit of collecting pretty much any bits and bobs.  
thank just about covers all the main area points that collect clutter. I hope to be doing wardrobe and book editions very soon! 
until then, see yah soon xx
Sandianaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment