Friday, April 1, 2016

Tan Talks

Through out the years, I've tried quite a few tanning methods and continued to strive for the golden glow that runs aways from us here up North. Although my roots are from down south and give me quite olive skin, I too get very pale deep into the winter.

While I've tried countless different methods, self-tanning is the one I've settled with while I spend my days indoors or under thick layers of clothing for warmth.



These are the ones I'm currently using and they all very in result as well as price. From left to right; Lancome Flash Brozer, Loving tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Ultra Dark, and L'Oreal Sublime Bronze in Medium.

Lancome Flash Bronzer:
This lotion retails for about $40 and gives a warm tan that makes you look like you spent the weekend in the tropics. It takes a little while to dry and fully develops in a few hours. I almost never had issues with streaking, although I consider myself a pro at this point. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wanted a natural but build-able tan.

Loving Tan Mousse:
With shipping and taxes, I believe I paid about $50 CAD when our dollar was a bit stronger than the Autralian one. It gives a very olive dark tan that looks amazing for events, especially if lots of pictures are being taken. It dries extremely quickly and develops in a couple of hours, how ever there is a 2-hr express serum available. This is my favourite of the three tans but I must warn the inexperienced tanner that hand and dry spot streaks are very noticeable given it's so dark.

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gel:
I believe this product retails just under $20 and leaves a very light subtle tan. This tan is intended to be built up gradually and has the best smelling formula I've ever tried! I didn't quite notice how long that tan takes to develop since it's very subtle, but I was very impressed that it didn't transfer onto my clothes in the process.

All in all, I'm very happy with all of them and think they all have their own merits. I hope this helps anyone who's looking to try new self tanning products.

See you soon,
Sandianaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment