Wednesday, July 13, 2016

"Casual Drinks"



The title says it all. When I hear the phrase 'casual drinks', I immediately think "wtf am I supposed to wear?!" A group chat message will usually guide you in the right direction, but this outfit was all about comfort while going out with the girls.


Now that it's summer time I like wearing things that Are great for on-the-go, because you really don't know where the plans will end up. This Kate Spade salmon cross bag is perfect for running around and cleaning up a casual look. Especially with the little bow design, I had to have it! 




Classic White Converse are always the perfect match for a cool top knot! Today I did a half bun AKA the female man bun (TM) to show off some of my curls with out letting the whole mane loose. The different textures really stand out thanks to my balayaged highlights. 


the dress itself is a basic black maxi dress I picked up at Old Navy and tied a side knot on to give it a bit more of an asymmetrical, textured look. I thought the neck was a little deep for a day time occasion, so I wore a plain grey Calvin Klein sports bra underneath. 

 
  
As usual, I just paired everything off with my usual basic accessories. A vintage pearl necklace, a blue eye bracelet, and my Daniel Wellington watch.

Hope you guys liked this kind of post, if you did please let me know!
See y'all soon,
Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment