Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Travel Diaries: Florida Days 1 + 2

I've been fortunate enough to have an on-going tradition of traveling at least once a year with my family. Literally. My first road-trip was when I was six months old and ever since they've been letting us escape reality every once in a while. We came to florida for the week and it was perfect for the retreat we needed.


Day One


After being kept up in a dreary office for the past couple of months, the sunshine state was exactly what we needed to get the glow back in us! And of course I had a little help from my Urban Decay Highlighter. 

Sunglasses: Rayban | Top: J Crew | Purse: Kate Spade | Pants: Zara
Shoes: Kate Spade | Watch: Daniel Wellington | Phone Case: DIY with a Marley Lilly Sticker
  
We head off the the Town Centre at Boca Raton in the search of the store I've been dreaming of for far too long. After finding out Lilly Pulitzer not only didn't exist in Canada, but also didn't ship to Canada, I knew I had to come find one on this trip. 






After stopping at Dunkin Donuts, Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines, I had a happy heart and an empty wallet that I was more than proud of. The smile only got bigger when we head down to Bubba Shrimps in Fort Lauderdale with some Family to end the night. 

The Hat was picked up at Vineyard Vines and I swapped my sandals for Birkinstocks. 

Day Two

Oh, Monday. What a love hate relationship we have. The beginning of a new week and new opportunities, but no one wants to go in to work after a great weekend. Which is why this monday at the beach was everyone a girl could hope for. 





We woke up bright and early to take advantage of the day and head out for a morning session at the beach. 

I wore this relaxed monogrammed Tee from Marley Lilly and black high waisted shorts from American Apparel. 












By 10am it was 30 degrees and warm enough for the sea to feel a lot more like a heated pool than the gorgeous ocean. 

We head back for lunch and found a pizzeria by the pier that was everything I was needing to save me from a mild sun stroke. 

After that we went to the beach one more time and spent the night in watching movies. I'm loving this trip so far and I can't wait for what's to come. I'll be filming a haul featuring my shopping trip for you guys while I'm here as well! 

See y'all soon,
Diana
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment