Thursday, July 28, 2016

Smells Like School Spirit



 

Four years ago I set off on the final chapter of my schooling. A BCOMM majoring in Retail Management. I started off wanting to be a buyer. On my first day the prof asked out class who wanted to be a buyer. About 80% of the class raise their hands (maybe around 100 students) and they quickly said, that by the end of our schooling maybe 10 or 15 of us would actually still want to pursue that.


 
Lo and behold, almost 4 years later, I have considered being almost everything in the field but a buyer. When I started off, I had a street style blog and was certain I wanted to go into fashion. The lines have blurred a lot since then. But, I've always been sure that I've wanted my own business.


 
I recently found so much happiness in throwing on one of my program's shirts and some slouchy shorts. I'm going to aim for a good mix of casual and more professional style for y'all.

What kind of style's your favourite?
Diana
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment