Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Travel Diary: Florida Days 6+7

Here it is, the final travel diary of this vacation. As I'm writing this on my lunch break, it's only setting in more that I'm back to reality and the working grind again. But, all is well, these pictures give me tons of joy. 

Day 6
Like I said in my last Travel diary, I was fighting a minor ear infection (self-diagnosed) so my family and I decided to stay in that day and not do anything too wild. 


I used this time to catch up on my travel diary and edit my shopping Haul video (which you can view here) and I also just had some snacks, like the true piggy I love to be. 
 Eventually we picked outselves up and head down to the beach. Little did we know that the biggest storm of the whole trip was headed our way. So, we had to leave just as quick as we came, but I did get some cute pics first. 
Shirt: Simply Southern
Sunglasses Strap: Vineyard Vines
Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer

Afterwards we got a little dressed up and went to my brothers absolute favourite restaurant, out back steak house.  
Shirt: Marley Lilly
Shorts: (same) Lilly Pulitzer  

Day 7

We started the day with iHop and head to Orlando for our final day at Universal Studios. Having been there quite a few times in our lives, my brother and I were glad to just spend the day at the Harry Potter attractions. 


We road the train, and drank butter beer, and made some great memories for what was possibly our last time going as a family. 

Sunnies: Rayban
Body Suit: Vintage
Skirt: Anerican Apparel
Shoes: New Balance 




So I hope y'all liked this kind of series! Please let me know if you want to see more stuff like this in the future and what you want to see next! 

See y'all soon 
Diana 
Xx
 
 
 


 
 


 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment